Our client is a retail company in the Dutch Caribbean.
• Develop and execute market campaigns & initiatives including but not limited to; event activation
activities, brand advocacy and develop strategic local partnerships.
• Analyse the competitive environment and emerging trends in the market in order to implement
corrective measures and action plans.
• Perform market visits to gain knowledge and observations on the market and consumers.
• Track and measure key brand and business metrics.
• Perform the role of brand guardian, ensuring all communication is in line with brand rules.
• Provide support to the marketing team with a consistent focus on improving the effectiveness and
efficiency of the brand related activities.
• Ensure effective brand-related training, on-boarding and development of sales staff.
• Being an advocate and ambassador for brand knowledge and education.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing and/or similar
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Proven track record of successfully delivering brand growth in a competitive environment
• Experience in working with liquor and/or other image driven brands
• You are a strategic thinker with great analytical skills
• You thrive in a fast-paced workspace where collaboration and problem-solving is celebrated
• Fluent in Dutch and English, Papiamentu and Spanish are a plus