Client Director Fund Services
Our client is a leading multi-jurisdictional provider of financial services in the world.
• Building strong customer relationships with your portfolio of clients, gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions.
• You’ll need to be thorough in all you do, using your own judgment to highlight any significant finds and put forward recommendations to help us find an appropriate solution.
• Using your analytical and problem solving skills to resolve complex technical accounting issues and other related matters is essential for this role. Compliance and regulations has never been more complex; you’ll need to ensure we comply and meet our KYC obligations by preparing, monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding us from potential risks.
• Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can priories’ your day to ensure you meet the deadlines.
• Drawing on your existing experience to manage limited partnership agreements, knowing the capital call process including equalization procedures and the distribution cycle including the working mechanics of the waterfall calculation, and the investment valuation process are a must have for this role.
• A university degree coupled with a professional accounting qualification (CA or equivalent) with at least 5 years post-qualification experience of Private Equity, Real Estate and/or Hedge Fund administration experience or experience as Manager/Senior Auditor with fund services clients;
• The ability to prepare US GAAP and IFRS financial statements for audit and the capability to steer clients through the audit and valuation process;
• Proven customer service skills within the alternatives or audit industry;
• A working knowledge of KYC and AML procedures;
• A working knowledge of FATCA, CRS and similar regimes (desirable);
• Experienced in remote management skills.
attractive salary-13th month, 8%, pension etc