Commercial Director Trust
Our client is a leading multi-jurisdictional provider of financial services in the world.
Drives Team Sales by providing commercial leadership to achieve the Sales and Revenue targets.
• Develops sales strategy and execute ambitious plans which identify sales opportunities as well as new
products and services.
• Develops, expands and maintains multiple, solid relationships with clients and intermediaries (e.g. Law Firms,
CPAs, Bankers, Family Offices etc.).
• Seeks and recognizes sales opportunities and position compliant products and services in
alignment with tax advisors’ solutions and client needs.
• Prepares client proposals and close sales in accordance with policies and guidelines to assure business growth.
• Ensures office profitability and performance aligned with the approved business plan for the office.
• University degree with over 15 years’ solid exposure to international tax.
• Excellent Corporate and International Tax Structuring experience in organizations with international presence, with solid understanding of BEPS, CRS, FATCA, GAAR.
• Proven sales experience and success within the financial / legal services, fiduciary / trust industry.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
• Commercial drive and excellent networking skills.
• Strong leadership, social and interpersonal skills.
• Must be willing to travel
• Competitive salary