ADAMA is a global leader in crop protection, providing solutions to farmers and customers around the world to combat weeds, insects and disease, helping them grow. ADAMA is a distinctive member of the Syngenta Group, which is the world’s largest agricultural inputs company, serving farmers across the globe. ADAMA is traded on the Shenzhen stock exchange with sales in 2019 of $4 billion.
- Protect the vital assets of the company, to ensure compliance with company financial policies & procedures and group internal control best practices, accurate and timely reporting of results and communicate value and risk issues to CEO;
- Operate an efficient and effective finance organization providing services to the business such as financial planning and analysis, treasury and tax;
- Strategic planning and influence the future direction of the company. Providing financial leadership and aligning business and finance strategy to grow the business;
- Lead on any recommendations that are suggested in internal / external audit reports or management letters;
- Recommend changes that will improve the company’s financial performance and financial controls;
- Forms part of the company leadership team and reports directly to the CEO.
- Master’s degree in Accountancy/Business Economics (RA/RC/CPA);
- 5-7 years of relevant working experience within international company and/or audit firm;
- Profound knowledge of IFRS;
- Able to deal with complex accounting and business issues;
- Strong analytical, supervising, organizing and management skills;
- Advanced knowledge of administrative organization and internal controls;
- Highly accurate;
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Proactive and result oriented drive;
- Hands on mentality.
13th month - Bonus - Car- Pension