Director Corporate Services
Our client is a leading multi-jurisdictional provider of financial services in the world.
• Coordinates activities and prioritizes in consultation with the Management Team. Drives initiatives in the Management Team that contribute to short and long-term operational excellence.
• Manages financial performance and staff targets:
Monitors staff targets and responsible that each production employee achieves the agreed target.
Manages and coordinates the invoicing process and the collection process.
Manages the time registration and proper charging.
Setting of annual budgets at office and staff level.
Ensuring that budgets are not exceeded.
• Evaluates and guides the employees in cooperation with the other Management Team members towards the
achieved results (organize team meeetings, best practice meetings, training on the job, etc).
• University degree (Law, Economics, Masters in Business Administration).
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience in a Legal / Corporate environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English as well as Spanish.
• Excellent management skills.
• Problem Solving / Decision Making.
• Opportunity to work in a highly skilled professional team and pleasant environment.
• Professional development opportunities.
• Competitive salary.