Executive Manager to CEO
Our client is a growing and dynamic financial services organization in the Dutch-Caribbean.
• Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office
• Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, staff, and others, on matters related to CEO's agenda
• Prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Discusses the appropriate course of action, referral, or response with the CEO and/or the person who he has designated to discuss this with
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other personal tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on tasks to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
• Able to travel with the CEO to ensure his office will remain running smoothly upon visiting the different territories
• Bachelor/Master degree (preferably legal or business administration);
• 1-3 years experience and interest in managing an executive’s office and agenda and internal/external communications on behalf of the CEO;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms;
• Proficient in English, Dutch, Papiamento and Spanish;
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners;
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills;
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Voorkeur gaat uit naar kandidaat die Dutch Caribbean affiniteit/werkervaring heeft.
Alle reacties zullen vertrouwelijk worden behandeld. Alleen met geschikte kandidaten zal contact worden opgenomen.
The suitable candidate can work from the ABC, salary will be based upon qualifications and experience.