FATCA/CRS Specialist (Interim, 40hrs, 3-5 months)
Our client is an international trust-company located in Curacao.
- Perform FATCA and CRS due diligence reviews which includes collecting and reviewing all relevant information for the clients impacted by FATCA and CRS and managing the FATCA and CRS workflow.
- Classify legal entities, prepare the FATCA and CRS documentation, and perform enrolments with the IRS and Local AEOI Portals where needed.
- Prepare & submit the reports as per the FATCA and CRS requirements.
- Preparation of FATCA & CRS Policies and Procedures
- University degree;
- 2+ years of practical experience in FATCA and CRS Due Diligence and Reporting;
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of multicultural teams across various time zones
- Ability to work across functional and geographic lines;
- Excellent level of English (verbal/written); any other language will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good organizational skills with an emphasis on time management
- Attention-to-detail to ensure that all deliverables consistently meet the highest standard of quality and accuracy
- Very strong IT skills especially with excel and in terms of .xml reporting
Interim-contract 40 hrs, 3-5 months