Our client is international off-shore company located in Curacao.
• Responsible for the company’s financial accounting, reporting and control activities across the group of companies
• Responsible in developing and maintaining thorough financial policies, systems and procedures to ensure full financial control
• Randomly audits work flow to assure that all accounting are appropriately authorized.
• Assures internal control compliance
• Preparation of reports, estimates, budgets, group reporting, internal financial statements and annual statutory accounts
• Profitability reporting and analysis
• Reports to the Managing Director