Group Manager Internal Audit
Our client is a leading and innovative provider of insurance and financial services throughout the Dutch Caribbean.
• Plan, organize and execute internal audits, including performance of risk assessments and assisting in the preparation of a Group Internal Audit Plan;
• Conduct operational, information technology, and compliance audits according to the Group Internal Audit Plan. Includes developing internal audit scope, designing and performing internal audit procedures, and preparing and finalizing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed;
• Perform audits of the operation’s intermediaries to ensure compliance with laws, regulations and contractual obligations;
• Prepare recommendations for all levels of management, considering impact, pertinence and documentary evidence and present to management the results, recommendations and conclusions of audit reviews;
• Discuss the control and process weaknesses identified during the audit with management and perform proactive follow-up with management regarding outstanding remedial action items;
• Provide advisory/consultancy services as needed for specific risks identified or projects being undertaken to ensure that efficient and effective controls are incorporated;
• Report to the Head of Internal Audit.
• Master degree in Business Economics/Accountancy (CIA, ACCA, CA, CPA, RA);
• Additional specialist qualifications would be an added benefit e.g., CISA, CFSA, CFE, CAMS;
• 7-9 years of experience in auditing and at least two (2) years of auditing experience at a managerial level are required;
• Relevant auditing experience in financial services industry is preferred;
• Fluent in English and Dutch.
Attractive salary + excellent benefits