Human Resources Manager (Avila Beach Hotel)
Avila Beach Hotel is a centrally located luxury beach resort on Curacao with an authentic soul, countless photogenic hotspots and excellent facilities. It is the oldest operating 4-star hotel on the island with 131 rooms and 26 apartments. This prestigious beach resort has received many awards and mentions from notorious international travel platforms such as Trip Advisor, Fodor’s Travel and New York Times.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of a HR Strategy plan;
• Responsible for providing leadership, consultation and operational support to management on strategic and employee related matters;
• Develop, implement & communicate Company HR Policies applicable to Department Managers;
• Managing and coaching of the HR-employees;
• Foster and maintain relationships with management and employees in order to encourage a culture in line with the organization’s strategic goals;
• Reports to General Manager.
• Bachelor/Master degree in Human Resources;
• 5-7 years of relevant experience in the hospitality industry and/or a commercial organization;
• Strong experience in automating HR processes;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Enthusiastic, accountable and pro-active personality;
• Fluent in Dutch, English and Papiamento.
The application procedure will be carried out exclusively by Van Loon Recruitment. For more information about the position, please contact Omar van Loon (+ 5999-6705899). If you are interested, please send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 12h of July 2021. Confidentiality guaranteed.