Manager Personal Credit Services -CIBC FirstCaribbean
CIBC FirstCaribbean is a relationship bank offering a full range of market leading financial services through their Corporate and Investment Banking, Retail and Business Banking and Wealth Management segments. They are located in 15 countries around the Caribbean, providing the banking services that fit our customers’ lives through approximately 3,000 employees in 68 branches and offices.
• Responsible for the due diligence and adjudication of credit applications, ensuring that she/he exercise sound credit practices, provide positive client experiences and processing applications in a timely manner.
• Responsible for assessing credits and monitors adherence to the bank’s credit risk policy, guidelines and procedures.
• Provides support, guidance and advice to front line Retail Banking lenders on specific proposals, lending situations and any credit risk matters.
• Recommends credit approvals to the Senior Management and/or Director in excess of limits delegated and provides written and verbal justification as required
• Ensures productivity standards are achieved and service level agreements are met or exceeded by following well-defined procedures and guidelines and escalating issues as appropriate.
• Reports to the Senior Management/Director.
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Economics or/and another equivalent field.
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in the financial services industry, preferably within banking.
• Strong skills/expertise in credit risk management.
• Full competency in all aspects of credit analysis and thorough knowledge of bank credit risk policy, guidelines and procedures including regulatory body requirements.
• Demonstrate and engender high standards of professionalism and excellence.
• Excellent written, speaking, listening and reading skills in both Dutch and English.
Van Loon Recruitment will exclusively conduct the application procedure. For more information about the position, please contact Omar van Loon (+ 5999-6705899). If you are interested, please send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com before the 22th of August 2022. Confidentiality guaranteed.