Managing Director Dutch Caribbean
Our client is a leading and innovative provider of insurance and financial services throughout the Dutch Caribbean.
• Overall responsibility to ensure profitable growth of the business, through strong leadership, organizational effectiveness and field force management.
• Responsible to work with the regional management team to provide prudent financial management, appropriate risk management strategies and management reports.
• Responsible for the contribution to develop and implement organizational strategies, policies and practices.
• Responsible for proper management for all offices in the Dutch Caribbean.
• Develop strategies to improve all Support Services and ensure that they function in conjunction with standard requirements.
• Reports to the CEO.
• University or Bachelor’s Degree in Management or others disciplines, an MBA will be preferred.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a senior managerial role in the insurance and/or banking industry.
• Commercial driven, strong communication and social skills.
• Demonstrate leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
• Excels at operating in a fast pace and changing environment.
• Willing to travel.