Our client is a leading multi-jurisdictional provider of financial services in the world.
• Responsible for the monthly financial reporting for the regional companies and for input into the HQ Financial Reporting framework;
• Provides technical accounting guidance and ensure group compliance;
• Reviews accurate and timely local tax matters (VAT, Corporate Tax) as well as regulatory reporting / statistics;
• Prepares for statutory / group audits and liaising with Big 4 audit firm (local audits);
• Prepares cluster monthly Group reporting standards (accounting, cash flow, analysis actual vs. budget);
• Pro-actively (continual) review the financial processes and suggesting improvements,
• Manages the Finance team;
• Reports to Managing Director and Group CFO.
• University degree in Accountancy/Business Economics;
• 6-8 years of relevant work experience with an international organization or/and audit firm;
• Strong people management- and project management skills;
• Excellent communication and reporting skills;
• Strong Knowledge of AO/IC and IFRS;
• Understanding of budget management;
• Excellent analytical skills and highly accurate;
• Fluent in English and Dutch.
13th month, bonus, pension, attractive salary!