Senior Compliance Manager
Our client is a leading and growing international financial services organisation with offices worldwide.
• Manages, coaches and develops Compliance team members for their individual advancement and for the benefit of the team
• Responsible for developing, determining and implementing risk and compliance guidelines, internal strategy and policies of the organization;
• Ensure that company locations have appropriate business-specific policies and procedures, consistent with best practices and company and Group policies, along with appropriate implementation and trainings.
• Advising local management on acceptance-, risk and compliance policies; with development of compliance- and risk related trainings of personnel;
• Assisting in maintaining all contacts with regulators and peers:
• Ensuring risk and compliance awareness within the offices;
• Attend periodic client acceptance meetings and monthly risk and compliance meetings;
• Arranging and attending periodic audits and trainings.
• Master’s degree in Law followed by a professional qualification e.g. CAMS/CFE/AML/CFT;
• 5-7 years’ experience in a similar position of risk and compliance management within an international environment;
• Ability to work under pressure and to manage various and conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment, while meeting deadlines and quality standards;
• You are trustworthy, a team player, flexible and a fun colleague to work with;
• Your communication skills are excellent, both verbal and in writing in English and Dutch;
• Capable of giving presentations and address and negotiate on all related subjects in own area of expertise at internal and at client meetings.
• You take ownership and have a natural drive for results;
Excellent remuneration package!