Senior Legal Account Manager (EM Group)
The EM Group offers compliance and corporate services for companies operating in the eGaming or online industry in Curacao, Cyprus, Malta and the Netherlands. They provide everything necessary to comply with the terms and conditions of gaming licenses in various jurisdictions. EM Group supports that their employees continuously develop both personally as well as professionally with different education possibilities.
• Building and fostering strong relationships with international clients;
• Responsible for all legal matters of the fast-growing portfolio of client entities.
• Responsible to continuously exceed the client’s expectations with an assigned client team of (Junior) Legal Account Managers and Financial Account Managers;
• Sparring partner for the board and involvement in business development activities;
• Mentor, train and motivate (junior) legal account managers and act as sounding board.
• University Degree in Law (corporate/ company/ fiscal law);
• 4-6 years of experience in the fiduciary/corporate services;
• Flexible, stress resistant and excellent communicator;
• Ability to work on multiple issues, change priorities and organize workload;
• Quality focused business- minded with the ability to deliver excellent service to the clients.
The application procedure will be carried out exclusively by Van Loon Recruitment. For more information about the position, please contact Omar van Loon (+ 5999-6705899). If you are interested, please send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 19th of September 2021. Confidentiality guaranteed.