Our client is a leading financial services company in the ABC-terrority.
• Coordinating all Marketing communications processes and Marketing initiatives for the ABC Territory, keeping in line with organization brand guidelines to ensure accuracy and consistency of all Marketing messages, increase brand awareness and create brand preference for company products;
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Marketing & Communications Department;
• Coordinating and consulting with the Managing Director across a wide range of marketing related activities;
• Driving key projects to push the organization brand through marketing, promotions, events and communications;
• Submit Marketing Plans and Budgets for the ABC Territory;
• Identify Marketing/Sales opportunities and propose strategies to grow market share;
• Managing the website by overseeing web content ensuring accuracy and quality of information on organization web pages;
• Plan and coordinate use of SEO and social media;
• Manage print and electronic advertising, including media planning, recommend and assist with development and tracking of budget;
• Write press releases/articles which can be released upon approval by managing Director;
• Reports to Managing Director.
• Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing
• 3-5 relevant working experience in the financial services industry;
• Strong experience in an international corporate company;
• Excellent communicator;
• Strong organization skills and a team player;
• Fluent in Dutch, English and Papiamento;
• Willing to travel.
We prefer a candidate who already works and lives in Curacao.
Attractive salary & excellent benefits.