Our client is an international retailorganization in the Dutch Caribbean.
• Maintain and increase the overall level of service for the company.
• Ensure technicians attend to all assigned calls and that they successfully repair the item in accordance with established standards
• Ensure consistent achievement of the company’s performance targets with regards to the turnaround time to get calls completed.
• Ensure that calls are closed as per the targeted timeline highlighted by the company.
• Train, coach, develop and lead a highly effective Breakdown, Service and Installation Team that achieves high performance results.
• Monitor and ensure that the technical staff achieve the targeted number of installations as highlighted by the company
• Monitor and ensure that each installation is completed in line with company standards, so as to deliver the best quality to the customer.
• Monitor, control and implement audits on tools, materials and parts given to technicians
• Manage the vehicles used by the Technical staff with specific focus on vehicle maintenance and gas consumption.
• Perform and lead routine meetings with the technical staff on issues affecting the department and performance.
• Attend and follow up with critical customer issues and inform the line manager of key issues and trends such as product quality failures.
• Visit customers with annual maintenance contracts and liaise with line manager to sell a targeted amount of annual maintenance contracts.
• 3+ Years of experience in troubleshooting, repairs, installation and with the ability to learn the design and calculation of future commercial unit installations.
• Strong technical background, preferably with a degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Proven commercial acumen and selling skills
• People leadership and team building
• Analytical skills
• Ability to explain complex technical concepts